|The Match between Wu Di and Cao Dong by mobilephone.||2008-02-14 10:40:10|
|The Match between Wu Di and Cao Dong by mobilephone was held at Feb 10, 2008. The rule is non-H8. time control is 90 min per player.
You can find about this rule with web address: http://www.renju.net/media/tourninfo.php?tournament_id=413
Mr. Wu is World Champion 2007.
Mr. Cao is ...
|Jussi Ikonen||2008-02-14 11:28:53|
|Awesome! This is really a great battle of champs.. :)
Perhaps you could add the games as diagrams.. This way it would be easier for viewers to see what has happened move by move. Cheers.
|Ando Meritee||2008-02-14 13:11:51|
|Interesting news, indeed. :) And its great that the strongest players test the new rules.
I copied the rules of that match from the tournament info:
Rule (We call it “1-26” for short)
1. Tentative white gives the 1st black stone, it should be inside 9X9 square.
2. Tentative black gives the 2nd and 3rd stones near the 1st stone, and the 3 stones must form an RIF opening(totally 26 choices)
3. Tentative white chooses the color.
4. Black player should give 2 choices for white to choose at the 5th move in the whole game, as RIF.
5. Black has forbidden as in RIF.
|Ando Meritee||2008-02-14 13:16:03|
|Jussi, unfortunately current version of Renlib applet does not support the first move elsewhere than H8. Maybe we can ask Frank Arkbo if it is possible to modify the class file after which the first move is free to play anywhere.|