Tournament table is here - https://www.vint.ee/en-gb/tournament/result/168683/
This tournament is part of the 8th China International Qi (Mind Sport) Culture Exposition. 8th China International Qi Culture Exposition has the Renju Tournament of the 1st "Mind Master" Mind Sport Meeting.
As in current situation is not realistic for forreigner players to travel to Hangzhou, organisers decided to held also online tournament where forreigners and Chinese players can meet.
Tournament will be played in Estonian intellectual games site vint.ee.
Tournament rule is Taraguchi-10. 7 rounds in Swiss will be played.
Time control is 30 min per player+ 5 sec per move.
Tournament rules are same like in "real life" tournament, its forbidden to use computer programs or any kind analysing during game.
1-st round 10:00 - vint.ee time zone - UTC+3
(by Estonian, Moscow, Turkish and Greek time; 9:00 by Polish, Czech, Hungarian and Swedish time; 15:00 by Chinese time, 16:00 by Japanese and Korean
2nd round 11:30
3rd round 13:00
4th round 15:00
5th round 10:00
6th round 11:30
7th round 13:30
We ask to make pre-registration before tournament start.
Please send following datas:
1) Your vint.ee nickname
2) Your real name and country
3) Your e-mail address (coaches can give their e-mail instead of children)
You can send your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or (and even better, to do it in vint.ee events calendar - https://www.vint.ee/et-ee/event/789)
Tournament room will be opened 30 minutes before tournament.
For participation you need to have registrated user in vint.ee
For that you need to:
- If you dont have vint.ee account: Click on Registration (upper part of the homepage)
- Fill your username and password and e-mail
- Press to link in confirmation letter in your mailbox
- Log in with your username and password
- Select your language you want to use from left side of site
- press to "games"
- press to tournaments on right side of page
- Choose right tournament
- press "register", blue botton on right side of page. If you have "mark" before your name, you are succesfully registrated