|- The first player puts one of the 26 openings.
- The other player has the right to swap.
- The white player puts the 4th move anywhere on board and declares whether there will be 1, 2, 3 or 4 fifth moves offered in the game.
- The other player has a right to swap.
- The black player puts as many 5th moves on the board as it was declared before.The fifth moves can not be symmetrical.
- The white player chooses one 5th from these offerings and plays the 6th move.
After that the opening stage is over and the game continues normally by renju rules.